Preview of 2015 lecture series and travel
CROATIA, THE NEW OLD WORLD
10 a.m., Dickson Assembly Room, Turner Hall
Start your Fall with new ideas from 3D Journeys. Meet your distinguished professors
for an introduction of the lectures and obtain an optional reading list to prepare
for your 3D Journeys experience.
Park in the lots adjacent to the pedestrian bridge on Vernon Road; a shuttle will
take you to the door. A Dutch-treat lunch will be available in Pitts Dining Hall
following the session.
For information or lecture reservations (suggested), call (706) 880-8244 or email
To experience the topic firsthand, an educational travel adventure, hosted by
President Dan McAlexander and Celeste Myall, will be offered spring 2015. Details
and rates will be available at the September 22nd lecture.
2014 - 2015 3D Journeys Lecture series
- Sept 22 Preview of 2015 Lecture Series and Travel of Croatia
- Jan. 26 "The Emergence of the Republic of Croatia in Historical Perspective"
Dr. Joe Cafaro, History
- Feb. 23 "Let's Eat Croatian"
Jeremy McCosh, Aramark
- March 23 "Christianity in Croatia"
Dr. John Cook, Religion,
- April 27 "Post-War Croatia's Entrepreneurial Vigor: The Economic Rebirth After the Independence"
Dr. Mariangela Vecchiarini, Business
Discover • discuss • develop
THROUGH LECTURES & TRAVEL
For more information, phone (706) 880-8244 or email
Check us out on